- Born 1990, in Utah, USA, raised in the suburbs of Auckland, New Zealand.
- The middle child of three, with an older brother and younger sister.
- A lover of sport, especially Hockey and Basketball since the age of 6 years old.
- Self taught artist from the age of 3, a struggling student at school but naturally gifted in the arts.
- Jeremy turned professional at the age of 20
- Mediums: (traditional & digital) Watercolour, Ink, Acrylic Paints, Ink Fine Liners, Mechanical Pencils, Twink, Vivid and Paper Textures. - Link 
- Jeremy sketches and paints almost every day. His paintings on average take between 1 week to 1 month to complete depending on size, detail and subject.
- When Jeremy went public he found a collective online following for his work of more than 40,000 people.
- Jeremy has exhibited in numerous settings both locally and international including, galleries, churches, public arenas, and schools.
- Jeremy and his work have appeared on numerous mainstream news and media outlets including CNN, Seven Sharp, TV3 The Cafe and The New Zealand Herald.
- His artworks have been viewed more than 50 million times across various online sites and social media platforms.
- Jeremys clientele now include: The Chicago Bulls, The New York Time, The History Channel and The United Nations.
- Qualified Graphic Designer.
1. Certificate in Design and Visual Art (Whitecliffe 2008-2009).
2. Diploma in Graphic Design (Yoobee Design School 2009-2019)
3. Advanced Diploma in Digital Media (Yoobee Design School 2010-2011)
4. Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design (Unitec, Auckland 2011-2012)