We are committed to our customers and want to offer the best customer service possible. We have found that most customer questions can be answered from the list below
Jeremy is renown for his splatter techniques, passionately throwing his paints for unique effects. To accentuate his splatters Jeremy uses short bursts of breath on the paints to create eye-catching movements around the art.
When rendering His line-work, Jeremy uses erratic, spontaneous hand movements creating greater detail and dimension in every artwork. On average Jeremy's artworks take between 2 weeks to 1 month from planning to completion depending on the size, subject and amount of detail required to finish the project.
3-5 Business Days
Canada & Europe
6-10 Business Days
Australia, New Zealand
7-14 Business Days
8-14 Business Days
*This doesn’t include our 1-3 day processing time.
*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays.
Once your order is marked for shipping you will receive an email confirmation from us with tracking details and expected delivery times from the shipping carrier.
During the holiday seasons, preparation and delivery may take slightly longer due to an increased volume of orders. We appreciate your patience.
You can track your order from this link here: Track Your Order
We can change or update your shipping address within 12 hours after the order has been place. Once your order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to your address or cease shipment, and you would need to contact the shipping carrier directly in order to make a change to your shipping address.
To change the shipping address for your order email us directly at email@example.com
To cancel your order, simply visit your order status page from the confirmation email sent to you. Alternatively, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order is still not delivered to the address that was submitted with the order, and no additional information is provided by the shipping carrier we ask that you file a "lost package" claim directly with the carrier as the recipient. Once you have filed a claim, please email us the claim number to email@example.com and we will follow up with the shipping carrier to take care of the rest.
Unfortunately we cannot file a claim on your behalf if tracking shows a successful delivery by the shipping carrier, but we'll do our best to make sure the experience is hassle-free.
Returns & Refunds
If you are unsatisfied with your order – please contact our support and we will do our best to help you out!
Customers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control(e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Take a few photos clearly showing the issue with the canvas, along with photos of the front and back of the canvas, and the box it was shipped in (if the box was also damaged).
- Send us a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please include your full name and order number as it appears on your order confirmation email.
- Upload the photos and provide a brief summary of the issue. Submit the email, and our support team will respond to you within 24 hours.
We recommend taking your time to select the perfect print for your space - or feel free to ask us for advice if you would like a second opinion! Similarly, please ensure you measure up carefully. A great trick is to cut a sheet of paper to the exact size of print that you're considering and blue-tack it to the wall. This will give you a really good sense of how the print will look in your space.
Archival for up to 100 years +
Printed with an Epson printer and UltraChrome series inks
Fredrix canvas materials
Medium textured, fade-resistant, OBA-free, pH neutral
Thickness: 20.5 mil (0.52 mm)
Basis weight: 470 gsm
Square Canvas Dimensions:
- Small - 12 x 12 inches = 30.5 x 30.5 centimeters
- Medium - 16 x 16 inches = 40.6 x 40.6 centimeters
- Small - 12 x 16 inches = 30.5 x 40.6 centimeters
- Medium - 18 x 24 inches = 45.7 x 61 centimeters
- Large - 24 x 36 inches = 61 x 91.4 centimeters
- Small - 16 x 12 inches = 40.6 x 30.5 centimeters
- Medium - 24 x 18 inches = 61 x 45.7 centimeters
- Large - 36 x 24 inches = 91.4 x 61 centimeters
Media, press, and partnerships inquiries:
For all media, press and partnership inquiries please email us at email@example.com or call us at: +44 7723 344257